Be a Part of the Team!
The Wells Fargo Championship cannot operate without volunteers. More than a golf tournament, the Wells Fargo Championship is one of the premier stops on the PGA TOUR, placing a national and international spotlight on the local community.
Our goal is to have the best corps of volunteers of any PGA TOUR event. We need dedicated, dependable, helpful, and most of all friendly volunteers. Come be a part of the team!
- Must be sixteen (16) years of age before April 29, 2024
- Must purchase volunteer uniform package at $75 ($320 in total value)
- Work at least two (2) full-day or four (4) half-day shifts
*Age and shift requirements may vary by committee
- Volunteer uniform with WFC-logoed Levelwear Dri-Fit golf shirt & logoed cap or visor
- Two (2) Good Any One Day tickets for friends or family members
- Complimentary food and beverage during shifts
- WFC-logoed drawstring backpack
- Volunteer badge provides complimentary parking & grounds access to the tournament
- WFC Commemorative pin
- Opportunity to purchase additional WFC gear at special volunteer rate