The Wells Fargo Championship cannot operate without volunteers. More than a golf tournament, the Wells Fargo Championship is one of the premier stops on the PGA TOUR, placing a national and international spotlight on Charlotte and the Carolinas.
Our goal is to have the best corps of volunteers of any PGA TOUR event. We need dedicated, dependable, helpful, flexible, and most of all friendly volunteers. Come be a part of the team.
Quail Hollow Club
First time volunteers please complete our Online Volunteer Application to be placed on our Wait List. As necessary, we will fill openings for our future tournaments (2018 and 2019) from the Wait List.
Please note: This Wait List is for the tournament held in Charlotte, NC.
The 2017 Wells Fargo Championship will be held May 1-7, 2017 at Eagle Point Golf Club in Wilmington, North Carolina.
If you are interested in volunteering for the 2017 tournament, sign up for our email distribution list and be one of the first to know when you can apply to volunteer.
Sign Up Here
What kind of opportunities are there with Wells Fargo Championship?
Read about different committees and hear what it's like directly from our volunteers.
- Must be at least 16 years of age by the 2015 tournament
- Purchase your own ambassador uniform at wholesale cost of $60 (which includes shipping)
- Work at least two full days or four half day shifts
- Have a valid email address since email is used to communicate with our Ambassadors
- Nike Dri-Fit Golf Shirt
Optional Nike Storm Fit Rain Suit
Discounted Optional Nike clothing and accessories
- Choice of an official tournament cap or visor (included in the cost of the uniform), or a straw hat (for an additional fee)
- Ambassador Badge grants grounds access and free parking each day of the tournament
- Food Vouchers to be used toward lunch for each shift worked
- Two Grounds tickets for use any one day of the tournament