The Wells Fargo Championship cannot operate without volunteers. More than a golf tournament, the Wells Fargo Championship is one of the premier stops on the PGA TOUR, placing a national and international spotlight on Charlotte and the Carolinas.
Our goal is to have the best corps of volunteers of any PGA TOUR event. We need dedicated, dependable, helpful, flexible, and most of all friendly volunteers. Come be a part of the team.
Thank you for your interest in Volunteer Opportunities for the Wells Fargo Championship. At this time we are no longer accepting applications for the 2013 tournament. Please complete the online Volunteer Wait List Application to be considered for our 2014 event (dates TBA).
Apply for the Wait List
What kind of opportunities are there with Wells Fargo Championship?
Read about different committees and hear what it's like directly from our volunteers.
- Must be at least 16 years of age by the 2014 tournament
- Purchase your own ambassador uniform at wholesale cost of $85 (which includes shipping)
- Work at least two full days or four half day shifts
- Have a valid email address since email is used to communicate with our Ambassadors
- Polo Ralph Lauren Golf Shirt and Jacket
- Choice of an official tournament cap or visor (included in the cost of the uniform), or a straw hat (for an additional fee)
- Ambassador Badge grants grounds access and free parking each day of the tournament
- Food Vouchers to be used toward lunch for each shift worked
- Two Grounds tickets for use any one day of the tournament